2021/22 Copa Winter Indoor - Women
Session 2: February 12 - April 9
9 Weeks: 6 week regular season plus 3 weeks playoffs
Registration Ends February 6th
Call Rafa Duenas with any questions or to schedule a friendly game. 815-455-6634
Women's League Details
– Teams play 6v6 plus a Goalkeeper
– Game Format: Two - 20 minutes halves with 5 min halftime
– 18 players allowed on a Team Roster
– Rosters locked by week 3
– Matching uniforms and jersey #'s are required
– Trophies for 1st and 2nd / Individual Medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd
– Total Season Team Cost: $990
– $110 deposit required to register a team and is Game 1 payment
– $10 Player Card Required, lost card replacement $5
– Team fees must be paid and current prior to the next scheduled game or will not be able to participate
– Coach/Team manager is responsible for FULL game payments
– The MAC is not responsible for individual payments
– If your team is a No-show, you will be required to pay both game fees for that scheduled game and must be paid prior to your next scheduled game or your team will NOT be able to participate.
– Lost Player cards: $5 replacement card
– Red Card: 1st Offense: $25
– Red Card: 2nd offense: $50
– Red Card: 3rd offense: $75
– Red Card: 4th offense: 6-month suspension
Mac League Rules
*PLEASE Login into your Dash Account or Create a Dash Account before you click the team registration.
Each Team will be required to:
- Register team online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the "invite" option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a "join the team" email" from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.