COPA Youth Indoor 2021/22
- U10/U9 (2012 & 2013)
- U12/U11(2010 & 2011)
- U14/U13 (2008 & 2009)
- U16/U15 (2006 & 2007)
Regular Season: Nov 13 - March 5
Playoff Games: March 12, 19 and 26
No Games: Nov 27, Nov 28, Dec 25, Dec 26, Jan 1, Jan 2
– Teams play 6v6 plus a Goalkeeper
– Game Format: Two - 20 minutes halves with 5 min halftime
– 18 players allowed on a Team Roster
Players can only be on 1 team per division
– Rosters locked week 4
– Matching uniforms & Jersey #'s by week 4
– Trophies for 1st and 2nd / Individual Medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- 17 week Season Team Cost: $1870
- $110 required to register a team
- Regular & Playoffs: $110 per game
- Coach/Team manager is responsible for FULL game payments - The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments.
- A team NO SHOW will pay both game fees for that scheduled game ad paid prio to the next scheduled game.
- Team fees must be paid and current prior to the next scheduled game or will not be able to participate.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A TEAM
- The MAC reserves the right to place teams in any division according to strength/ability in order to keep competition level. Lower level travel teams may appear in recreational divisions and recreational teams can appear in travel divisions for the reasons stated above.
*PLEASE Login into your Dash Account or Create a Dash Account before you click the team registration.
- Register team online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Each Parent must make a family account (click on login in the upper right hand corner of the page. Doing this will allow you to accept our facility waiver online.)
- Each coach will then click the invite button on their team page and email those they want on their team.(Player will get email "CLICK TO JOIN TEAM".)
- Each coach will carry with them at all games player proof of age. (Birth Certificate, School ID, Passport, or Club Soccer Card issued by the State.