High School Open League – Outdoor Summer
Stadium Turf and Grass
Outdoor 8v8 w/ Goalie
Fridays (Possible – Saturday Afternoon)
Game Times: 5:30pm, 6:30pm, & 7:30pm
First Game: June 9th
Championship Game: August 11th
10 Week Season
7 Regular Games
3 Playoff Games
Trophies/Medals for 1st, 2nd
• 16u/15u: 2007 & 2008
• 17u/18u: 2006 & 2005
Trophies & Medals for 1st & 2nd
- Register online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the “invite” option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a “join the team” email” from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.
- Game fees must be paid and current prior to the scheduled game.
- Team Manager/Coach is responsible for any individual payments.
- The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments.
- Red Card
1st Red Card: $50 fine and 1 game suspension
2nd Red Card: $100 and a 1 game suspension
3rd Red Card: $150 fine and season suspension
- All game fees are due in full before the game starts.
- If game fees are NOT paid and current – the team will not be allowed to play and will be removed from the league.
- A team NO-SHOW will pay both game fees fro that scheduled game to remain in the league.
- All players must check-in before the game starts.
- Any individual player must play a minimum of 7 regulation games to be eligible to play in the playoffs.
- 18-person roster – locked week #4
- Matching uniforms are required by week #4
- Players must sign roster/waivers.
- Coaches/Team Managers must sign outdoor league rules
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING. Automatic suspension from the Mac including any and all other activities the individual or team may be registered for – based on security recommendations.
- Any team caught registering or playing a suspended player will be removed from the league.
- 2 Referee System / Referee makes the final decision / recorded video is for Mac use only.
- LAST CALL for food and beverages: will be made immediately after the last game is played. Customers have 15 minutes to place any order before the Mac shuts down the Concessions/Bar.
- The MAC closes at approximately @ 12:00 on weekdays and needs to be cleared out by 12:30am. (Some leagues have different hours)
- Contact Rafa Duenas with any questions (815) 455-6634 (leave a message if no answer) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Fee: $200
- Registration Fees is not deducted from game fees
- Regular Season Game Cost: $120 (7 games)
- Playoff Game Cost: $120 (Possible 3 playoff games)
- 10 games =$1400 total