High School Girls (Indoor) League 2022/23
December 4 - February 19
Winter HS Girls Details:
Sundays, 10 weeks
No Games: Dec 25, Jan 1
- REGISTRATION CLOSES NOV 28
- 10 weeks, 8 team divisions will have playoffs. 6 team divisions will be decided by points.
- Season Cost: $1150 ($115 each week)
- $115 required deposit is payment for your 1st game.
- ALL game fees are due PRIOR to the game.
- Coach/Team manager is responsible for the payments. The Mac is not responsible for individual payments.
- A team NO SHOW will pay both game fees for that scheduled game, this includes any team not having enough player and forfeits.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd / Individual Medals for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
- Game Format
- Teams play 6v6 plus a Goalkeeper.
- Game Format: Two - 20 min. halves
- 18 Max players on a team roster/locked by week 2
- Must have matching uniforms with numbers
Mac Indoor Soccer League rules
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - ENGLISH
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - SPANISH
- Additional Rules
- Absolutely NO FIGHTING
- Do not argue with the referee-the call is the call (if you have a complaint, please fill out a form in the front office. )
- Coaches are responsible for their players
-1st Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $50 fee to return to play.
-2nd Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $100 fee to return to play.
-3rd Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $150 fee to return to league next season.
- -The penalty for not following our rules will be suspension or disqualification from our league.
1. Click Red button to register.
2. Find Blue box that says: "If you're a team manager looking to create a new team or export from prior season click here" ...click here.
3. Login with your Parent/team manager account or a new account if you are new to the MAC.
4. Choose Season & League (Age group division).
6. Follow prompts until checkout.
TEAM ROSTER: After you register and pay your deposit you will get an email with more league details and a blank Team Roster to fill out.
*Each Coach will carry with them at All games player proof of age. (Birth Certificate, School ID, Passport, or Club Soccer Card issued by the State)
- The MAC reserves the right to place teams in any division according to strength/ability in order to keep competition level.