High School Girls (Indoor) League 2021/22
December - February 2022
Winter HS Girls Details:
- RED Division: Recreation
Dec. 12 - Feb. 20, 2022
No Games: Dec 26
- 10 week season = $1100 ($110 each week)
- $110 required deposit is payment for your 1st game.
- ALL game fees are due prior to game play.
- Club discounts start at 6 teams joining our leagues.
Teams play 6v6 plus a Goalkeeper.
18 players allowed on a team roster.
Game Format: Two - 20 min. halves with a 5 min. halftime.
Players can only be on 1 team per divison in our leagues.
Trophies for 1st and 2nd / Individual Medals for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place decided by Points.
Coach/Team manager is responsible for FULL game payments - The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments.
1. Click Red button to register.
2. Find Blue box that says: "If you're a team manager looking to create a new team or export from prior season click here" ...click here.
3. Login with your Parent/team manager account or a new account if you are new to the MAC.
4. Choose Season: "High School Girls Indoor League"
5. Choose League (Age group division).
6. Follow prompts until checkout.
TO CREATE YOUR TEAM ROSTER: The Team Manager will click the "invite" option (from their MAC account) to get their players on the roster and to accept our necessary waiver (The parent of the player will receive your email invite and will follow the instructions to register their child on your team). If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.
*Each Coach will carry with them at All games player proof of age. (Birth Certificate, School ID, Passport, or Club Soccer Card issued by the State)
- The MAC reserves the right to place teams in any division according to strength/ability in order to keep competition level. Lower level travel teams may appear in recreational divisions and recreational teams can appear in travel divisions for the reasons stated above.