Men’s Over 35 Soccer League – Outdoor
Friday Evening – Stadium Turf – Money League
Outdoor 9v9 – 6 Team Minimum / 12 Team Maximum – 27 minute halves
Game Times: 8:30pm, 9:30pm and 10:30pm
17 Week Season
14 Regular Games
3 Playoff Games
Trophies/Medals for 1st, 2nd
First Game: June 2
Championship Game: September 29
No Games August 18th
Limited Space: League is filled in on a first come first serve basis. To be confirmed for the season teams must register and pay prize pool & registration fee.
- Register online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the “invite” option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a “join the team” email” from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.
Game fees must be paid and current prior to scheduled game – Team Manager/Coach is responsible for any individual payments
The Mac is not responsible for any individual game payments
All game fees are due in full before the game starts, if game fees are not paid and current – the team will not be allowed to play and will be removed from the league.
A team No-show will pay both game fees for that scheduled game to remain in the league
ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN – Any individual player must play a minimum of 8 regulation games to be eligible to play in the playoffs
18 person roster – locked week 4 / matching uniforms required by week 4
Players must sign waivers / Coaches or Team Managers must sign outdoor league rules
Coaches / Team Managers must attend coaches meeting or meet w/ Rafa to go over rules
- 1st offense $50 – 1 game suspension
- 2nd offense $100 – 1 game suspension
- 3rd offense – season suspension and $150 fine
Absolutely NO FIGHTING. Automatic suspension from The MAC including any and all other activities the individual or team may be registered for – based on security recommendations. Any team caught registering or playing a suspended player will immediately be removed from the league.
Referee makes the final decision / Recorded Video is for MAC use only
Last call for food and beverages – will be made immediately after the last game is played. Customers have 15 minutes to place any order before the Mac shuts down Concessions/Bar. The closes approximately @ 12:00 on weekdays and needs to cleared out by 12:30am
Contact Rafa Duenas for any questions or to schedule friendlies – (815) 455-6634 (Leave message if no answer) or email – [email protected]
- 12 Teams: 1st $2,600 • 2nd $1,200 • 3rd $600
- 10 Teams: 1st $2,200 • 2nd $1,000 • 3rd $500
- 8 Teams: 1st $1,800 • 2nd $800 • 3rd $400
- 6 Teams: 1st $1,400 • 2nd $600 • 3rd $300
* Prize Pool is based on the number of teams registered and PAID for the league
- $400 Prize Pool / Registration fee (Required to sign up)
- Prize Pool / Registration Fee is NOT deducted from Game Fees
- $135 per regular season game, $1,890
- $2,290 ( 14 regular season games & prize pool / registration fee)
- Playoff game – $135 – ADDITIONAL per playoff game (Possible 3 playoff games)
- $2695 (If all 17 games are played w/registration fee)