Men’s Over 40 Soccer League – Indoor
Monday Evening – Indoor Soccer League
6 Team Minimum / 10 Team Maximum
12 Week Season
9 Regular Games
3 Playoff Games
Winter Season – Session 1: October 23rd to January 29th
*No Games: December 25th, January 1st & 15th
- Register online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the “invite” option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a “join the team” email” from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.
Start Time: 8:30pm, 9:15pm & 10:00pm
Format: 7v7, 40 minute game
18 Player Roster Maximum
*1 Player allowed to be age 39-40
Rosters locked week 4
Matching Uniforms & Jersey #’s required
Session 1 Awards*
1st Place – Trophy plus $150.00 Gift Certificate to use at The MAC Cantina (to purchase food & alcohol) – Good for 1 year
2nd Place – Trophy plus $75.00 Gift Certificate to at The MAC Cantina (to purchase food & alcohol) – Good for 1 year
*Gift Certificates (each session) will be reduced if all league fees are not paid in full. This includes full season league fees for teams that are expelled or withdraw from the league for any reason.
Rules that Teams must follow to play in MAC Leagues
- Registering a team and Signing team roster is considered a contract / commitment to comply with all league guidelines/ policies set forth by The Mac – including but not limited to scheduled payments and all games. If a team drops out during the season – That team, coach or team manager is responsible for the remainder balance owed for that season. If the full balance is not paid – any player, coach or team manager will not be allowed to participate in any activity offered at the Mac.
- Indoor Mens, Womens & Youth soccer leagues play 6v6 or 7v7 format with an 18 player roster, giving any team 11 to 12 extra players. This is more than adequate for a team – to play in the league and or game. If any Coach or Team Manager thinks they will not have enough players – DO NOT JOIN THE LEAGUE. If any team does join the league and drops out – That team will be responsible for the remaining balance due – based on the signed roster and commitment
- All Leagues will play scheduled game days. All League – scheduled game days will remain the same throughout the session unless a bye is necessary (leagues will not be shortened unless it does not meet minimum team requirements) Any unavoidable situation that interrupts that scheduled day will be rescheduled, if possible.
- Registration fee must be paid IN FULL to secure a spot in the league. Registration fee/deposit is not deducted from team fees. Registration fees will not be divided into payments throughout the league or session.
- Game fees must be paid in full prior to the next scheduled game.The coach, team manager and players are responsible for full game payments. The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments for any team. If a Coach/Team Manager chooses to have individual players pay their fee and the balance is not collected – The Coach/Team Manager will need to pay the balance. If the Coach/Team Manager responsible for the team fees cannot collect the $ from the players on time to make the full payment – the Coach/Team Manager will have to pay the Full fee due and collect $ from his or her own players and pay themselves back. Again – The Mac is not responsible for collecting individual payments for any team and all scheduled fees must be paid in full. If game fees are not paid and current – the team will not be allowed to play and will be removed from the league.
- Any replacement or fill-in team that joins a Mac league to replace a team that has been expelled or drops out – will be required to pay a portion of the registration fee, depending on the day/week the team enters the league.
- Any League that has prize $ – will be paid accordingly as stated – on the prize pool # of teams – determination. If a team is expelled from the league or drops out – the prize $ will be adjusted and reduced accordingly. If the league drops below the set # of teams required to be able to award prize $ – The prize $ will be terminated.
- A team NO-SHOW will pay both game fees (their own and the opposing teams) for that set game and paid prior to the next scheduled game or will not be able to participate.
- Players must sign roster/waiver
- Roster/Waiver must be updated each session . Any Player added to session 2 must be added to the roster. Any player not playing session 2 must be taken off the roster. Coaches or Team Managers must sign indoor league rules. Coaches / Team Managers are responsible for their players – Children or Adults.
- All players must check-in prior to game
- Coaches/Team Managers must attend coaches meetings or meet w/ Rafa to go over league rules.
- Red Cards – 1st offense $50 – 1 game suspension, 2nd offense $100 – 1 game suspension, 3rd offense $150 – season suspension, will not be able to return until fine is paid. If an individual continues to be a problem – Banned.
- Absolutely No Fighting. Automatic suspension from the Facility including any and all other activities the individual or team may be registered for
- Based on security recommendations. Any team caught registering or playing suspended/banned player will be immediately removed from the league
- Referee makes the call / Video is for Mac use only
Session 1 – 12 Weeks (with playoffs)
• 9 Regular Season Games
• 3 Playoffs Games
$250.00 non-refundable registration fee (required to sign up/ not deducted from game fees)
$120.00 per game
9 games = $1330.00 ($1080.00 + $250.00 registration fee)
3 possible playoff games = $120.00 for each playoff game
12 games = $1690.00