Important – Mac league changes:
1. Game fees must be paid and current prior to the scheduled game – Team Manager/Coach is responsible for game payments – The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments – All game fees are due in full before the game starts. If game fees are not paid and current – the team will not be allowed to play and will be removed from the league.
2. ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK-IN
3. A Team No-Show will pay both game fees for that scheduled game
4. 18-person roster / rosters locked week 2 – Matching Uniforms required by week 3
5. Players must sign waivers / Coaches or Team Managers must sign Outdoor League Rules
6. Coaches / Team Managers must attend coach’s meeting or meet w/ Rafa to go over league rules.
7. Red Card – 1st offense – $50 – 1 game suspension, 2nd offense $100.00 – 1 game suspension, 3rd offense – season suspension, and $150 fine.
8. Absolutely NO FIGHTING. Automatic suspension from the Mac including any and all other activities the individual or team may be registered for – based on security recommendations. Any team caught registering or playing a suspended/banned player will be immediately removed from the league.
9. Referee makes the call / Video is for Mac use only
10. Last call for food and beverages – will be made immediately after the last game is played. Customers have 15 minutes to place an order before the MAC shuts down Concessions/Bar.
11. Mac closes at approximately @ 12:00 and needs to be cleared by 12:30 am
12. Contact Rafa Duenas for any questions or to schedule friendlies – at (815)455.6634 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org