Men’s Premiere League – Outdoor
Outdoor 11v11 – Prize Money League
Stadium Turf and Grass – 30 Team Maximum
80 Minute Games / 40 minute halves
Game Times: 9AM – 5PM
15 Week Season
12 Regular Games
3 Playoff Games
Trophies/Medals for 1st, 2nd
First Game: June 4
Championship Game: October 1st
No Games: July 2nd, August 20th, and September 3rd
Limited Space: League is filled in on a first come first serve basis. To be confirmed for the season teams must register and pay prize pool & registration fee.
- Register online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the “invite” option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a “join the team” email” from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.
- Game fees must be paid and current prior to the scheduled game.
- Team Manager/Coach is responsible for any individual payments.
- The MAC is not responsible for any individual payments.
- Red Card
1st Red Card: $50 fine and 1 game suspension
2nd Red Card: $100 and a 1 game suspension
3rd Red Card: $150 fine and season suspension
- All game fees are due in full before the game starts.
- If game fees are NOT paid and current – the team will not be allowed to play and will be removed from the league.
- A team NO-SHOW will pay both game fees fro that scheduled game to remain in the league.
- All players must check-in before the game starts.
- Any individual player must play a minimum of 7 regulation games to be eligible to play in the playoffs.
- 18-person roster – locked week #4
- Matching uniforms are required by week #4
- Players must sign roster/waivers.
- Coaches/Team Managers must sign outdoor league rules
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING. Automatic suspension from the Mac including any and all other activities the individual or team may be registered for – based on security recommendations.
- Any team caught registering or playing a suspended player will be removed from the league.
- 2 Referee System / Referee makes the final decision / recorded video is for Mac use only.
- LAST CALL for food and beverages: will be made immediately after the last game is played. Customers have 15 minutes to place any order before the Mac shuts down the Concessions/Bar.
- The MAC closes at approximately @ 12:00 on weekdays and needs to be cleared out by 12:30am. (Some leagues have different hours)
- Contact Rafa Duenas with any questions (815) 455-6634 (leave a message if no answer) or email email@example.com.
Prize Pool is based on the number of teams registered and PAID
10+ Teams – (1st) $3,200 (2nd) $1,500 (3rd) $750.00
9/8 Teams – (1st) $2,400 (2nd) $1,000 (3rd) $500
7/6 Teams – (1st) $1,800 (2nd) $800 (3rd) $350
10+ Teams – (1st) $2,000 (2nd) $1,000 (3rd) $500.00
9/8 Teams – (1st) $1500.00 (2nd) $750.00 (3rd) $375
7/6 Teams – (1st) $1,000 (2nd) $500 (3rd) $325
10+ Teams – (1st) $1,500 (2nd) $750 (3rd) $375
9/8 Teams – (1st) $1,000 (2nd) $500 (3rd) $250
7/6 Teams – (1st) $800.00 (2nd) $400.00 (3rd) $200.00
- $500 Prize Pool / Registration fee (Required to sign up)
- Prize Pool / Registration Fee is NOT deducted from Game Fees
- $165 per regular season game, $1,980
- $2,840 ( 14 regular season games & prize pool / registration fee)
- Playoff game – $165 – ADDITIONAL per playoff game (Possible 3 playoff games)
- $2975 (If all 17 games are played w/registration fee)