MAC Youth Soccer Leagues
Nov/Dec League (2021)
Sunday Games: Nov 14, Nov 21, Dec 5, Dec 12, & Dec 19
Registration Ends Wednesday, Nov 3 at 8pm
5 Game Indoor Season: $550 per team
First Game: Sunday, November 14, 2021
Last Game: Sunday, December 19, 2021
Sunday Games: Nov 14, Nov 21, Dec 4, Dec 11, Dec 18
No Games: Thanksgiving Weekend Nov 28
The Nov/Dec Youth Indoor soccer leagues for Boys and Girls. We offer leagues in the following age groups:
- U8 (2014)
- U10/U9 (2012 & 2013)
- U12/U11(2010 & 2011)
- U14/U13 (2008 & 2009)
- High School (2004 - 2007)
- Teams play 6v6 plus a Goalkeeper.
18 players allowed on a Team Roster.
- Game Format: Two - 20 minutes halves with 5 min halftime
- Players can only be on 1 team per division
- Recreational: U8 Co-Ed, U10*, U12*, U14*
- High School Boys
- Travel teams should register for the Youth COPA League
- Team Cost: $550.00 ($110.00 per game) - $110.00 required to register a team.
- Team fees must be paid and current prior to the next scheduled game or will not be able to participate.
- Club Discounts start at 6 teams joining our leagues. 10% discount per team
*There will be separate Boys & Girls Divisions. Girls can play in the Boys Division
Nov/Dec 2021 -Click Here to register
Please call if you have any questions. 815.455.6634
- Game Day
- U8 Co-Ed
- Boys: Rec
- Girls: Rec
- High School Boys
*Club Discounts start at 6 teams joining our leagues. 10% discount per team
*PLEASE Login into your Dash Account or Create a Dash Account before you click the team registration.
- The MAC reserves the right to place teams in any division according to strength/ability in order to keep competition level. Lower level travel teams may appear in recreational divisions and recreational teams can appear in travel divisions for the reasons stated above.
- Register team online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Each Parent must make a family account (click on login in the upper right hand corner of the page. Doing this will allow you to accept our facility waiver online.)
- Each coach will then click the invite button on their team page and email those they want on their team.(Player will get email "CLICK TO JOIN TEAM".)
- Each coach will carry with them at all games player proof of age. (Birth Certificate, School ID, Passport, or Club Soccer Card issued by the State.