Copa - Competitive 2022/23
November 5 to April 8
17 week regular season plus 3 weeks playoffs
2022/23 Women’s League Details
- NO Games: Nov 26, Dec 24, Dec 31
- Indoor 7v7
- 20 min halves
- TEAM REGISTRATION
- $150 registration fee
- Registration Fee NOT deducted from game fees
- Must fill out and complete your Team Roster/ Waiver
- Coach/Manager must sign our indoor league rules.
- 18 Max Players/rosters locked at week 5
- Matching Uniforms with #’s required.
- Player must play 8 regular season games to participate in the playoffs.
- Player card $10/each
- Lost Player card $5/each
- $115 per game
- TOTAL SEASON COST: $2450
- Must be paid PRIOR to the game.
- Team manager is responsible for game payments.
- A team NO-SHOW will result in paying your team’s game fee plus your opponents game fee and will be due prior to next scheduled game.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd, Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- NOTE: If this league switches to a $ league, then the cost will match the mens league.
Mac Indoor Soccer League rules
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - ENGLISH
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - SPANISH
- Red card (1st offense) $50
- Red Card (2nd offense) $100
- Red Card (3rd offense) -Season Suspension and $150 fine to be able to return after suspension.
- Absolutely NO FIGHTING. Penalty will be suspension for disqualification from the league and the Mac.
- Referee makes the call, if you disagree please fill out a complaint form in the front office.
- COACHES are responsible for their players.
- The MAC reserves the right to place teams in any division according to strength/ability in order to keep competition level.
- Register team online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- You wil be emailed a blank Roster/Waiver to complete.
- Each coach will carry with them at all games player proof of age. (Birth Certificate, School ID, Passport, or Club Soccer Card issued by the State.