Coed/Open Soccer Leagues
Wednesday Night League
Registration OPEN For Fall/Winter Session 1
Session 1: October 12 - January 25
Session 2: February 8 - May 10
Coed League Details
- Wednesday Games, 8:30pm, 9:15pm, 10:30pm
- 14 Weeks: 11 weeks regular season games / 3 weeks Playoffs
- Game Format: Indoor 7v7
- Game Time: 20 minutes halves
- Max Roster: 18 Players
- Matching Uniforms and Jersey #'s are required
- Minimum women on the field during games: 2
- Ages: Open
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd / Individual Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Per Session Cost: $1760 (14 weeks)
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $150 (*for Both sessions)
- Games: $115 per game.
- Coach/Team Mgr is responsible to FULL game payments and due BEFORE GAME.
- Game fees must be paid and current prior to the next scheduled game or will not be allowed to play.
- Coach/Manager is responsible for the game payments - the Mac is not responsible for any individual payments.
- A team NO-SHOW will play both game fees for that scheduled game, this includes a team that does not have enough players and forfeits.
- ABSOLUTELY - NO FIGHTING, Penalty will be suspension or disqualification from the league.
- Do not fight or argue with the Referee - Their call is final.
– If your team is a No-show, you will be required to pay both game fees for that scheduled game and must be paid prior to your next scheduled game or your team will NOT be able to participate.
– Red Card: 1st Offense: $25
– Red Card: 2nd offense: $50
– Red Card: 3rd offense: $75
– Red Card: 4th offense: 6-month suspension
- Register online and pay required deposit.
- Click Red Registration Button
- Login to Dash or Create a new account for the Adult (Coach or Team Mgr)
- Once logged in choose adult name
- Choose Season
- Choose Division
- Complete remaining fields and check out with paying the deposit.
- Create your Roster and waiver approval
- The Team Manager will click the "invite" option (from their MAC account)
- Enter player email address and a quick message from you if needed.
- Players need to create or login to their MAC Account and accept our Waiver.
- Players recevie a "join the team" email" from you and follow the link to get rostered on your team.
- Team manager will see the players on the team page their MAC Account.
- If you are registering a previous team you can also delete players from your roster as well within your account.